Monitoring and regularly changing your oil is one of the simplest ways to safeguard the performance ability of your vehicle and its longevity. In short, the oil and fluids in your car are essential to the smooth running of your engine. Despite this, keeping your vehicle lubricated goes beyond just a simple oil change – there a number of different lubricants and liquids that are essential to the function of your vehicle, and much like the other parts of your vehicle, they can deteriorate over time. These are oils and lubricants such as:
- Power steering
During your lube service our automotive specialists will check these lubricants and oils. In addition to this, we will check the filter in your vehicle and replace fluids where necessary to enable you to drive safely with the most optimised performance ability.
As a rule of thumb Tyre Experts advise our customers to receive a lube service every 5 000 kilometres.
Indications that you may need a lube service:
- Your engine consistently stalls or will not start
- An engine that performs poorly when reaching high speeds
- Unprovoked decrease in fuel economy in your vehicle
- Lack of air flow in the vehicles cabin
- A screeching sound when braking
- Oil that looks dark and dirty
Stay safe, perform well
Buy 4 tyres and get a Full Basic Service for only $170*!
Includes oil change, brake service, lights, wipers, suspension check, wheel alignment, shocks check and air filter change.
* Does not include tyre cost. Price based on standard 4 cylinder car and does not include some international models.
If you would like further information, or to book a lube service, contact our automotive specialists on (07) 5573 7788, drop in or request an appointment online.